News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 124: WE 1957 Mediterranean Blue 500 - Ended 7/12/14

Started by TelePlay, July 05, 2014, 04:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #124 is Mr. Bones, who with the seventh entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $400.00 and nailed the selling price, again! Two contests in a row where he nailed the final selling price right on the head. What's going on there, Mr. Bones? In the end, once again, our congratulations go out to Mr. Bones for this win, his third win in the CRPF Auction Contests, moving him up a rung in the Contest Standings.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 124 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.

Mr. Bones

Quote from: TelePlay on July 12, 2014, 02:55:01 PM
And the winner of Auction Contest #124 is Mr. Bones..., who with the seventh entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $400.00 and nailed the selling price, again! Two contests in a row where he nailed the final selling price right on the head. What's going on there, Mr. Bones? In the end, once again, our congratulations go out to Mr. Bones for this win, his third win in the CRPF Auction Contests, moving him up a rung in the Contest Standings.

I dunno, John... just lucky guesses. I attribute them all to Mo, and her Dad, since my first contest win was the Mother of All CRPF Auction Contests: # 83.

There's a reason that she's known as 'Magic Mo'!

Thanks, and best regards to you all!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

MagicMo

Quote from: Mr. Bones on July 12, 2014, 08:00:36 PM
Quote from: TelePlay on July 12, 2014, 02:55:01 PM
And the winner of Auction Contest #124 is Mr. Bones..., who with the seventh entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $400.00 and nailed the selling price, again! Two contests in a row where he nailed the final selling price right on the head. What's going on there, Mr. Bones? In the end, once again, our congratulations go out to Mr. Bones for this win, his third win in the CRPF Auction Contests, moving him up a rung in the Contest Standings.

I dunno, John... just lucky guesses. I attribute them all to Mo, and her Dad, since my first contest win was the Mother of All CRPF Auction Contests: # 83.

There's a reason that she's known as 'Magic Mo'!

Thanks, and best regards to you all!

Awwww, Hugs!
I got something coming up that would make a perfect auction contest. I don't want to give it away now but could you do me a favor and give a high guess? LOL. I have a feeling it will be wanted by a lot of people! I think I'll put it up on ebay Sunday evening.
Drum roll....................
Mo
Practice Kindness :)

AE40FAN

Mr. Bones  has been dead on with both my phone auctions.  Gotta be a connection somewhere 8)

WesternElectricBen

Quote from: AE40FAN on July 20, 2014, 01:53:35 PM
Mr. Bones  has been dead on with both my phone auctions.  Gotta be a connection somewhere 8)

He just needs to set his guesses a bit higher, then you and Mo will have more phone spending money. :)

Ben

Mr. Bones

Quote from: WesternElectricBen on July 20, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

He just needs to set his guesses a bit higher, then you and Mo will have more phone spending money. :)
Ben

Lol! Whoops, My Bad!; I did not previously realize I had such an influence on ePay. ;D

Sorry Frank, sorry Mo! ;D

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

WesternElectricBen

AE40FAN

Quote from: Mr. Bones on July 20, 2014, 03:14:47 PM
Quote from: WesternElectricBen on July 20, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

Ben

Lol! Whoops, My Bad!; I did not previously realize I had such an influence on ePay. ;D

Sorry Frank, sorry Mo! ;D

Best regards!

No harm done my friend.  I'm happy with the sales :-)