Main Menu

St. Patrick's day phone

Started by JorgeAmely, February 27, 2010, 09:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorgeAmely

Put your shades on first!

Jorge

Craig T

8) Egads! Thanks for the warning! That is a beauty, I am holding out for the desk version, but that would be a welcome addition too  :)

Vern P

Yes that is a great color. I have had Lime green in 500, 554, 2500, 2554, and Trimlines.   Right now I have a Lime Green and an Orange in a 2554. The Lime is a S-C shell on a WE base. I think the Orange is the same. For sale at $45 each.  I my have some of the other too, but not sure.

Vern P
PS Wanted a Ivory 1554   

Greg G.

Does it have a March 17th manufacture date I wonder?
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

Quote from: Craig T on February 27, 2010, 09:55:35 PM
8) Egads! Thanks for the warning! That is a beauty, I am holding out for the desk version, but that would be a welcome addition too  :)

There was a desk version in my neck of the woods a while back on Craigslist, but he wanted $99 for it.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Craig T

When I first started (October) there was one in Oregon, I think Portland on CL. Me and you actually discussed it briefly, I remember saying I would never pay "that much" for a phone, there was one for $59!!

With a hard wire I would be all over it for that price now. The price was right at the wrong time. I already blew the "I'll never pay $50 for a phone" adage anyhow :)

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=1772.msg23627#msg23627

McHeath

What a great phone!  Lime green is on my radar, but nothing has come along yet.  $60 for a desk one, hardwired, would be a fair price in my mind, but I usually see modular ones. 

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Craig T on February 28, 2010, 11:19:17 AM
When I first started (October) there was one in Oregon, I think Portland on CL. Me and you actually discussed it briefly, I remember saying I would never pay "that much" for a phone, there was one for $59!!

With a hard wire I would be all over it for that price now. The price was right at the wrong time. I already blew the "I'll never pay $50 for a phone" adage anyhow :)

http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=1772.msg23627#msg23627

I shouldn't pay more than $350 for a phone, but sometimes I do.
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

dsk

This had been the right one for my son, he loves everything green except for vegetables ;D

I cant bid for it, they don't ship to Norway ;), so good luck!

dsk :D

Dan/Panther

ITT Desk set is next in line for me.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

AET

It's a great phone, but I'm shocked someone would have wanted this back in that era of a more subdued, earth tone colors.  I think the color's great myself. 

The most I've ever payed for a phone was 30 bucks.
- Tom

mienaichizu

Owww..., that's so nice Jorge,very funky!