News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 165: WE 1953 Old Rose 302 with corner cracks - Ended 3-11-15

Started by TelePlay, March 05, 2015, 08:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

Here's the 3% "no crowding" gap spreadsheet for this contest with 14 guesses.

Available guesses or guess ranges are shown in GREEN within the small upper right black bordered box.

( click on the table to enlarge the image )

WesternElectricBen

andre_janew

Unless there is a lot of last minute bidding, TelePlay will probably win this contest!

DavePEI

Congratulations, John! Went for a lot less than I thought it would!
The Telephone Museum of Prince Edward Island:
http://www.islandregister.com/phones/museum.html
Free Admission - Call (902) 651-2762 to arrange a visit!
C*NET 1-651-0001

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #165 is TelePlay, who with the 15th and final entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $165.00. That guess gave him his ninth auction contest win moving him up one rung in the Contest Standings.

The phone started at $100.00 and and stayed there through the entire 7 day auction. It did get one bid a day after being listed but that was the one and only bid of the auction. There were no last second snipes so the phone was taken home by i***i ( 41 ) with his first and the only bid of $100.00. Guess those corner cracks did have an affect on the market value of this phone.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 165 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.