News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Some Pictures from My Room of Phones and Stuff

Started by LarryInMichigan, January 08, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorgeAmely

Larry, the walls look very nice with your phones and clocks. I would be nice to get the clocks all going and listen to them tick-tock away.
Jorge

LarryInMichigan

Actually, all of the clocks are electric, so there is no ticking.

I ran out of space on these shelves, so I am in the process of repositioning them to make room for one more row of about 20 phones.  I also plan to mount two more 70" clock shelves on the adjacent wall.

Larry

DebbieDoo

I love all the colored phones you have!!  Do all the clocks work and does the ticking drive you crazy???  lol

LarryInMichigan

Quote from: DebbieDoo on March 21, 2014, 01:38:08 AM
I love all the colored phones you have!!  Do all the clocks work and does the ticking drive you crazy???  lol

Thank you.  All but a few of the clocks work, and all of the ones mounted on the wall shelves are GE/Telechron (all electric, no ticking).  I just mounted the extra two clock shelves this week.  A friend stopped by this week.  I took him to the phone/clock/radio room, and he thinks that I am nuts now.

Larry

HarrySmith

Your friend is correct.........you are nuts ;D
Just like the rest of us deranged Phonitis victims ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

DebbieDoo

That's cool that the clocks are electric hence no ticking!!!  My mother collects battery operated clocks and the ticking is insane!!!!  She loves it though.....well that might explain some things about her.  tee hee

And yes you are nuts but that's the fun of this thing you call phoneitis!!!