and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Calculagraph

Started by bobv, January 03, 2019, 10:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobv

Calculagraph-Model 33 Clock / Recorder

Babybearjs

I've got the same one and just use it for the clock. runs fine on 24VAC.
John

Pourme

~

Don't try to take it aboard a plane......

Just sayin'
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

bobv

Quote from: Babybearjs on January 04, 2019, 03:18:00 AM
I've got the same one and just use it for the clock. runs fine on 24VAC.

I use 20VAC. I can Print the time card. (very light printing. need ink )

Ktownphoneco

FYI - The standard power supply is 20 Volts AC 60 cycle, but it was also available for other power sources.     The TCI Library has a lot of information on the model 33 calculagraph.     Open library page, pull up the Google search engine and type in calculagraph and hit search.

Jeff Lamb

Russ Kirk

Does any one know where to get a replacement ribbon? If so, what is the p/n ?
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Ktownphoneco on January 04, 2019, 10:58:56 AM
FYI - The standard power supply is 20 Volts AC 60 cycle, but it was also available for other power sources.     The TCI Library has a lot of information on the model 33 calculagraph.     Open library page, pull up the Google search engine and type in calculagraph and hit search.

Jeff Lamb

I have 2  20vac calculagraphs they both have black handles.
I have a  110vac calculagraph it has 1 green and 1 red handle.

Between the 3 are 2 test boots and 1 tool to set the time.
Jim S.
BTW I am willing to sell/trade these as a set  and I know where they are.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Babybearjs

I don't think the ribbon is even available anymore... where does anyone even find typewriter ribbons these days? easiest solution is the manually reink it with stamp pad ink. if that doesn't work, well then... good luck...
John

Russ Kirk

Quote from: Babybearjs on January 04, 2019, 08:46:19 PM
I don't think the ribbon is even available anymore... where does anyone even find typewriter ribbons these days? easiest solution is the manually reink it with stamp pad ink. if that doesn't work, well then... good luck...

A couple years back i did find an online ribbon seller. Sent them the width that I needed, I thought I could cut it to length, but not width. They did not have a suitable ribbon.  Yes, the re-inkng method might be the only solution.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Ktownphoneco

Here's what I was told was a time card for the model 33 Calculagraph that you can print off.    Click to enlarge.

Jeff Lamb

Dan F

I got one a few months back. Haven't had a chance to power it up yet. It's missing the bottom outer shell, not sure if it's needed, will submit this to the experts...

:)

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Dan F on January 06, 2019, 02:19:49 AM
It's missing the bottom outer shell, not sure if it's needed,

:)
>Modified<
My understanding is that is a test/storage boot. I have always assumed that they are rack mounted, That is based on their look.

Jim
I assumed wrong. They are drop in units. I don't know if they need the boot.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

rdelius

these were mounted recessed on the desk part of the switchboard there might be a cubbyhole for unused and used time cards

Key2871

I had the chance to buy one many years ago, but I thought the price or $75. Was kinda high. Or was that a good deal?

Ken
KEN

bobv

Quote from: Key2871 on January 06, 2019, 03:07:34 PM
I had the chance to buy one many years ago, but I thought the price or $75. Was kinda high. Or was that a good deal?

Ken

I paid $4o