News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Unusual Activity late at night on my computer ??? Finally explained.

Started by Dan/Panther, November 22, 2009, 03:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

I've been having an unusually high ammount of downloading late at night on my computer. So I set up a sting operation and solved my problem....
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Craig T

Dan/Panther

I found another photo taken at the same time.
D/P

Dan/Panther

I was always told that dogs can't see the image on the television screen. I wonder what he was pawing at ?
I play with him and use a red laser light on the floor, and he will chase it around, I have 7 shelties, and his son is the only other one that can see the light.
D/P

bwanna

too funny, d/p. my son used to pester our pooch, jester with the laser light. momma dog, jazzie, would wonder what all the fuss was about.

btw, looks like you are feeling better ??? :D
donna

Dan/Panther

I do feel better, but still not completely right. Slight headache constantly, and still a little discomfort in my chest.
D/P

ntophones

Of course, I'm sure your dog can see him/herself! She/he's just so beautiful--I'm sure beauty and brains go together in this case!  :)
--nto

Dan/Panther

The dog on the screen is not his reflection, it is a photo of another sheltie on the monitor.
I was accused of staging the photo or Photoshopping it.
I assure you that they are random shots, taken as my dog was actually on my computer chair pawing at the screen. I don't know what he sees, but something on the screen interested him enough to climb up there and paw at it.
Of course he wasn't using the computer, but the photos are not staged.
Even if they were staged it would show a lot of intelligence to get him to pose like that. ;D

D/P

bwanna

to stage that shot probably would be more difficult than catching it at random. he is a beauty :)
donna

McHeath

Craig T

Dan/Panther

Words can not describe how much I love, and am proud of that dog.
Thank you everyone.
D/P