Auction 146: Western Electric Shmoo Telephone - Ended 10/29/14

Started by TelePlay, October 23, 2014, 09:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargeguy

Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

JimH

I was just thinking if I were to lay out this kind of money for a Shmoo, I'd want one of the working field trial models.  Wouldn't the non-working model be worth less?
Jim H.

TelePlay

The winner of Auction Contest #146 is Mr. Bones, who with the 12th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $500.00 giving him his 4th auction contest win. Once again, our congratulations go out to Mr. Bones for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up one rung in the Contest Standings.

The phone was won by n***a ( 962 ) with his only and ultimately highest bid of the auction, placed 2 seconds before the auction ended, to beat out the one and only other bidder who put in a bid of $500 about 8 seconds earlier. The phone received no bids until the last few seconds, a boring auction contest, indeed, with the phone selling for $510.00 when the dust settled.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 146 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.