News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

TCI Lancaster, PA (NOT Harrisburg!) Annual National Show

Started by kleenax, February 20, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kleenax

Speaking of the "Harrisburg show" (it's really LANCASTER, PA), I wanted to mention that if you want ANY tables at Lancaster show, you'd better get your registration in ASAP!  They go really really fast!  You can register on the TCI website at: https://www.telephonecollectors.org/shows/2018/Lancaster/index.htm

I just today made my hotel reservation today at the Days Inn on 1492 Lititz Pike in Manheim, PA (suburb of Lancaster). I do it there because it's really close to the show venue on Arcadia Drive. Very few rooms left there for June 8th (Friday nite), but there are a million other hotels within about 10 miles.

See you all in LANCASTER, PA on June 8th & 9th at the Farm & Home Center, 1383 Arcadia Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

compubit

A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

kleenax

Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

compubit

It's actually the Alps over Shipshewana.  I definitely plan on being at Harrisburg.

J
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

Sargeguy

Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

kleenax

Quote from: Sargeguy on June 06, 2018, 07:18:23 PM
Anyone else going to Lancaster this weekend???
It appears that I may have to make a special delivery to the Lancaster show, so I may very well be there.
Ray Kotke
Recumbent Casting, LLC

compubit

I'm going to be there definitely Friday through the first part of Saturday. It seems I double-booked Saturday evening, so, I'll probably have to cut out early...  I'll be bring several boxes of "extra phones" mostly WE standards, mostly in color...  I'm putting together everything tomorrow night...

Jim

Sigmaz

I'm trying to work a push to be down Saturday.
My wife is working so I'm trying to convince her to let me take my son on a 6hr road trip.
3 down / 3 back

AL_as_needed

I like how I hear about one of the largest shows in the north east after I move out of PA... figures  ;D
TWinbrook7

Sargeguy

Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409