News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday wds!

Started by Dennis Markham, March 14, 2011, 06:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Another birthday today....Happy Birthday, Dave.  I hope you got a nice phone for a present today.

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

wds

Thanks everyone.  No phone for my birthday, but I treated myself to a Stromberg Carlson Triplet project.  Should have pictures in about a week.
Dave

bwanna

donna

Tom B

Tom

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

wds

Still no phones from anyone for my birthday.  If anyone out there feels sorry enough for me, your welcome to send me a phone like the picture below.  You could probably write if off your taxes as a stimulus donation to someone who lives in a rust belt state. 
Dave

AE_Collector

Hey look who is about to turn 58...in a few more minutes that is....as soon as it is Friday!

Dave "wds" always has the most interesting acquisitions and then the obligatory restoration and he never forgets to show us the projects before and after. His most recent find was this rare "Wire and Telephone Company of America" phone which snagged him the even more valuable "Find of the Month" award for February.

All of us here at CRPF hope you have a wonderful birthday Dave and keep up the good phone collecting work!

Terry

Dennis Markham

dsk

Happy Birthday Dave!

;)

dsk

stub

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

WesternElectricBen

Happy birthday, best wishes!

Ben

wds

Thanks = I don't feel a day over 57! 
Dave

Mr. Bones

Happy Birthday, Dave!

I hope your day was filled with love, joy, and tranquility! (Maybe some phones, too; it's still early! ;))

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus