and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Northwest Show - Bellevue, WA 2011-May-14

Started by bushman, January 29, 2011, 11:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

Quote from: Phonesrfun on May 15, 2011, 01:16:53 AM
Hello all,

Now that the Bellevue, WA show has drawn to a close, I have a somewhat biased report.  It was small, but MIGHTY!

By East coast attendance standards, it was pretty small.  We had 15 tables and about 40 attendees.  However, there were pleanty of deals, and I think everyone went home with a renewed sense of comraderie, and over-all good feelings.  We had attendees from as far North as British Columbia and Alberta, as far South as Northern California.  Afterwards we went to the Seattle Museum of Telecommunications and had a wonderful time.

I want to thank those that attended, and by the way this rotary phone forum received many good remarks from several people.

Unfortunately, I stupidly left my camera at home, and I know Greg (Brinybay) took some, so hopefully he can post some.

Thanks, everyone.

I just emailed them to you.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

The pics I took.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Greg G.

More pics.  I sold 6, bought one.  Pics in another thread.
- Mike Row
e

Phonesrfun

Here is a link to Flickr with photos courtesy of Greg Goebel and Tom Herwer.  I forgot to bring my own camera (Like a dummy)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/williamgeurts

-Bill G