News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Where is Everyone ?

Started by Dan/Panther, October 11, 2008, 02:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

Where is everyone. Haven't seen any post changes in a couple days ?
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Mark Stevens

Quote from: Dan/Panther on October 11, 2008, 02:16:44 PM
Where is everyone. Haven't seen any post changes in a couple days ?
D/P

Yes, it's eerily quiet!  :o  We had a new member (Perry) register about 20 minutes ago, but he's not online now...probably got spooked by the silence!  ;)

Shovelhead

If it's any consolation, I'll be posting a couple of questions later tonight.
I'd do it now, but I as true "Scooter trash" am going riding on a beautiful day.
(Nice fantasy, I'm moving the bike to get to the lawn tractor!) That's my ride for today!

BDM

I've been pounding away at a new shed. Plus garage repair. Little time for even my radios :-\
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Shovelhead

I lied............went out to dinner with my wife and took a 80 mile ride tonight........
;D

McHeath

I think I'm still here.  Let me check and get back to you all...

HELLO CENTRAL

I haven't hung-up.  I'm still here, I THINK.  No wait I don't.  :o  i just wanted to wait to make post 100.  So, now I'm a full member,   :P
HELLO CENTRAL.

mienaichizu

been busy on my work lately so I haven't posted any new topics here

Bill Cahill

As fer me, I've been busy.. As fer me, an' Dan, er, Well, er,  Dan, put that bag back on yer head!!!!  :D
Bill Cahill  ;D

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

JimH

Since you guys are so bored, here's a pic of the NOS 1500 I got for $50.  The pic has it wrong...the faceplate is all one gray color (must be the lighting or camera)
Enjoy!
Jim H.

Bill Cahill

Drool, slobber. :D :D
Thanks for buying it for me!!!!  :D ;D
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

mienaichizu

Quote from: JimH on October 14, 2008, 03:37:09 PM
Since you guys are so bored, here's a pic of the NOS 1500 I got for $50.  The pic has it wrong...the faceplate is all one gray color (must be the lighting or camera)
Enjoy!

whoaaa, a 1500, i like it!

McHeath

I, I, I, Must Have Phone, Must Have ......

SLAP!!

Okay better now.  Hey that's cooler than cool!

mienaichizu

give me that, give me that, hahahaha....

McHeath

Is that the original user manual in the picture?  Some pics of that would be fun.

You certainly scored a sweet 1500, I'm impressed.  What's the date of birth on it?