Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Dan/Panther, December 10, 2008, 08:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bridie

I'm loving the Christmas phone photos  ;D
Bridget

Greg G.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

unbeldi

Quote from: Bridie on December 18, 2013, 09:19:36 AM
I'm loving the Christmas phone photos  ;D
It appears displaying telephones is "Off-Topic" on this forum.

HarrySmith

Displying phones is not the topic here, the topic is Merry Christmas!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

dsk

>:( The snow has escaped, so I have to update the pictures.  ;)
We have been out in the woods and cut down our own tree as tradition, not the plastic looking beautiful and perfect tree. ;D Just a traditional one exactly as when I was a little kid.
;) Actually I love it.
Still waiting for snow.

If you don't celebrate Christmas, you may celebrate the longer days. ;D

Best Wishes from Hakadal

dsk

Bridie

Quote from: HarrySmith on December 19, 2013, 09:20:36 PM
Displying phones is not the topic here, the topic is Merry Christmas!

I meant the green and red xmas phones :)
Bridget

Greg G.

Merry Christmas, the sequel.  Anita and I didn't want to do a full-size Christmas Tree this year, so we got a "mini" Blue Spruce.  The ornament on the left is a Pot of Gold.  Each year we pick out one ornament to symbolize what we hope for in the coming year.  The POG ornament was perfect.  The picture is a little fuzzy because I had to turn the flash off to get the lights to show.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

TelePlay

Quote from: dsk on December 22, 2013, 11:22:16 AM
>:( The snow has escaped, so I have to update the pictures.  ;)  Still waiting for snow.

Hey, dsk, I can send you some!  ;) We got 8 inches last night.

Just glanced out our upstairs window to see this, our neighbor's colorful display across the street covered with fresh, white snow.

WesternElectricBen

Dang, where are you.

In Minnesota we have quite a bit accumulated, but no big snow falls.

Ben

Dennis Markham

We had about 5-7 inches of new snow on the ground.  But yesterday it rained most of the day and night and 95% of it is gone.  We were fortunate because the freezing line was just north of us so we missed out on the ice.  That cause power outages in the areas that weren't so lucky.

The snow photo look very nice, as do the others.

WEBellSystemChristian

Weather forecasters were predicting yesterday that Waukesha would get 3-4 inches today. My dad wasn't too happy today when he had to plow double that!
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

AE_Collector

Our Christmas snow arrived just a few days to early this year so it is all gone as of yesterday. We don't always get snow over the winter in Vancouver (for example 2010 when we hosted the Winter Olympics!) but most years at some point between November and February there will be just enough to turn driving into a nightmare!

I haven't been around here quite as much as usual lately due to our globe hopping travels now that I am retired which means more travelling to come next year as well.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas holiday and all the best to you all in 2014.

Terry

Matilo Telephones

Snow? Snow? Nope, not here. We had a storm just now. Rain and hard winds. Temperatures are Climbing. Tomorrow 8 deg C. Friday 11 deg C even.
Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

HarrySmith

The weather around here has been about 6 degrees warmer than normal the past week or so. Around 83 F, tomorrow we are supposed to get a cold front with a high of only 75.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Dennis Markham

Wow, 75!  That sounds nice.  Here's the extended forecast for the Detroit area...beginning with today.