News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Has Anyone Heard From Bill Cahill Lately?

Started by HobieSport, September 25, 2009, 02:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobieSport

I'm just concerned because Bill hasn't posted for awhile, and "people on the internet" are still real people. Even if they are not interested in telephones. (There I said it)

Is Bill okay? Last I heard he had two dogs in Florida.
-Matt

Dan/Panther

I talk to Bill almost daily. He's having a real problem with his dental, and his insurance won't cover it. So he's preoccupied with getting a plan worked out for his dental work.
His dogs are doing fine. the new female is trying to take over which is normal for the gender.... ::)
I hope Bwanna isn't reading :o this.....;

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

HobieSport

Thank you Dan/P. I was just wondering about Bill because he hadn't posted for awhile.
-Matt

Bill Cahill

Hi, Guys, and, gals. Yep. I'm sick... Bad toothy problems, and, no way to pay for it.
Trying to find ways to get 8 teeth pulled.
Ouch!!!!!!
On the phones.. I still love them. They've gotten too pricey for me to buy, and, with my present health issue, it severely limits me....

Diamond is still trying to take over. They had 4 fights tonight alone.
She drives me crazy.....
RCA tv is broken.
It's developed major picture problems, and sound has gone down to a whisper. Too sick right now to do much with it.
Been cleaning repair shop. Have a long ways to go in there.

Keep me in your thoughts, and, prayers, guys. Many thanks.
Diamond, Mike, and, Bill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

HobieSport

Dear Diamond and Mike,

Please stop fighting and take better care of Bill.

How would you feel of you had eight teeth to pull and no doggy health insurance?

I'll stop writing now because when dogs discuss politics on the internet it can get difficult.
-Matt

Bill Cahill

Thanks.

Dear Human, this is Mike here. Please tell that to Diamond. She's always the one fighting with me. I guess she loves my human, enough. She sure kisses him alot. Yuch!
Personally, I prefer giving him a good, wet muzzle....
Yeh, he has my worried, too.
Keep talking to him, will you?
He needs the help.
Sincerely,
Mike.
Also, Diamond, and, Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

HobieSport

Dear Mike.

I'm glad you learned  how to use the internet.  You are a good dog. Please try to get along better with Diamond. I know you have had a hard life previously but please remember that Uncle Bill loves you now, and if you and Diamond can just settle down, and get along, things might be better.

Yes, I know that you are a dog. But just think: that makes you a lot smarter already than a percentage of human beings.
-Matt

bwanna

bill, sorry to hear about the dental troubles. hope you can get it taken care of soon. looking forward to more posts in the mike/diamond saga.
donna

McHeath

Yeah I agree that dental problems are the pits, sad you're in them.  Kudos to you Matt on sending out the search party for Bill, that's part of what makes this forum a pleasant place to hang out. 

Ellen

Speaking of MIA, Hobie says you miss me.  Thanks.  My phones are making me happy, and I am busy as all get-out.  I'm taking a class on the history of the universe, starting 3,7000,000,000 years ago.  Kind of amazing.  Phones have slipped down the priority list.  I did refinish my kitchen floor, though, as I was threatening a few months ago.  And I have a new fridge, named "Dave".  Can't stick around right now - I have to write a paper on the origins of galaxies.  Ouch!

HobieSport

Good to hear from you Ellen. It sounds like you are really busy. I had no idea that the universe started 3,7000,000,000 years ago. I thought it was invented by Henry Dreyfuss circa 1949.  ;)
-Matt

Ellen

No, Henry designed the fjords and the stripes on the okapis and that kind of thing.  God, a.k.a. the laws of physics, created it 3.7 billion years ago.

Dan/Panther

Ellen;
Great to see you back ...

If the rules of physics applied 3.7 billion years ago, when everything started, who made the rules ???
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

foots

Cool, Ellen's back. I was wondering where you'd gone to. Glad you're back.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

HobieSport

I admit that I had to research "okapi". They're rather cute. Sort of like a zebra deer animal.

I didn't mean to touch on the complex questions of life or stuff like that. I was just asking about Ellen. I really don't know squat about the universe. I feel lucky if I can just try to understand an AE 40 telephone, let alone those pesky questions/arguments about origins of the universe. To me just sitting around a campfire with friends is the best thing in life and probably the most I may ever understand.

-Matt