News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Free Stuff for the cost of shipping

Started by wds, January 19, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wds

This came out of the collection I purchased.  Not sure what any of it is - thought I would offer it for free for the cost of postage for anyone that wants this stuff. 
Dave

twocvbloke

I do know one thing, none of it is an arcy-sparky bang bang......  ;D

(My brain's useless attempt at a replacement word for "sparkplug" when I forgot the word "sparkplug"!!!)

jsowers

Dave, that step-shaped gray 95B1 transformer on the far left of the first picture goes with your Touch-A-Matic keyset as the power supply. You posted the keyset in Estate Sale reply #97. I'm not sure exactly how it connects on the back or inside, but the phone won't work without it. It may use station wire to connect, according to the BSP, which is 503-603-101. Or it can connect through the key system, it says, but you still need the transformer to power the unit.

There's also a battery in the phone to retain the settings. That battery is pretty well made. I bought a TAM single line set in a thrift store once and it came with the large 95B1 transformer and the battery still held charge!

Here is a link to the BSP. The one on the TCI site is missing some pages and this one is complete...

http://wedophones.com/TheBellSystem/pdf/bsp/touchamatic/503-603-101-OCT1980.pdf
Jonathan

wds

Thanks - I'll pull that item out.  Maybe I should research these items a little more carefully.
Dave

HarrySmith

Maybe the other 2 items that are the same color would also go with it?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Babybearjs

I'd be saving the transformers, you never know when you'll need on for whatever purpose....
John

RB

wds

Dave