News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Telephone Accessories

Started by HowardPgh, April 21, 2019, 10:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HowardPgh

These are some add ones to make the telephone more convenient. A Touchmatic dialer, Telehelper speakerphone, and a Headset.
Howard

Jim Stettler

I have programed speed dialers to be a tt pad. Save 1 digit in each location and you have a TT adjunct for your rotary phone.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Stormcrash

Here's a shot of the accessories/adjuncts I currently have on my desk. A different model of Telehelper speakerphone, a Telehelper 1600 speakerphone branded American Bell, thought the box says AT&T, and an AT&T 4 number automatic dialer.  The AT&T dialer is really handy as the top section opens to reveal a touch tone keypad.  Normally the keypad is used to program the dialer, but it also fully works as a regular touch tone keypad.

As Jim mentioned great for use with a rotary phone, or in my case I'm using it to dial when using the Telehelper speakerphone.  I think I actually found out about that AT&T dialer from a thread here on the forum when looking for information on how to make your own touch tone adjunct, then found one NIB on eBay.

Whitcrane76

Accessories for the desk of the future!

Babybearjs

:D Howard, and that's the problem I'm facing.... with as many accessories available, which ones do you wire for? what features do you want to use, and be able to change out easily when you want to change features. On my system I have planned for features and future-proofing my phone system... crazy isin't it?
John

Stormcrash

Babybearjs, sounds like you could use some AT&T Do It Yourself Wiring and Accessory Products :)

https://youtu.be/IphPS58ZUc8

Do it youself. It's a snap! ;)

Babybearjs

:) ... that is, if you can find them!
John

HowardPgh

It's a snap, but she cut the ends of the wire off :(
The accessories I showed are plug and play.  Where can you get the tubing for the earphone piece?
Howard

Owain

Quote from: HowardPgh on May 02, 2019, 02:47:05 PM
Where can you get the tubing for the earphone piece?

Amazon, among other places. search replacement headset voice tube

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Plantronics-29960-01-Clear-Tristar-Encore/dp/B00006B7S0/