News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WE Painted 302s

Started by Doug Rose, April 27, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Benny was asking about a RED 202 and it got me thinking about WE painted sets, specifically 302s. We know WE painted a lot of 202s for the continental sets. I'd like to see any WE sets that you think were factory painted or done after at WE shops.

I have one I am proud of, looks like a statuary bronze set, but there is no brown in it. Just green and black. Let's see what you have!!

Last pic is a before and after that John made..Doug
Kidphone

Haf

Quote from: Doug Rose on April 27, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
Benny was asking about a RED 202 and it got me thinking about WE painted sets, specifically 302s. We know WE painted a lot of 202s for the continental sets. I'd like to see any WE sets that you think were factory painted or done after at WE shops.

I have one I am proud of, looks like a statuary bronze set, but there is no brown in it. Just green and black. Let's see what you have!!

Last pic is a before and after that John made..Doug

I guess you mean color painted 302 as all metal body 302 where factory painted, mostly black ;)

Absolutely gorgeous phone you have, it looks perfect, I cant spot the tiniest paint chip.

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

HarrySmith

That looks amazing! It looks like a molded  thermoplastic set, not painted. Very Nice!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Quote from: Haf on April 27, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
I guess you mean color painted 302 as all metal body 302 where factory painted, mostly black ;)

Absolutely gorgeous phone you have, it looks perfect, I cant spot the tiniest paint chip.

Haf
Haf...mine is a thermoplastic set....Doug
Kidphone

monophone_lover

Doug

Awesome phone!!

IM sorry im lost.. the phone you posted.. that you cleaned.. is painted? and is plastic?

or is plastic not painted?

thanks

Rob
Rob
ATCA # 4057

Doug Rose

Kidphone