News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Anyone like The Boss

Started by Doug Rose, September 10, 2016, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

March 22 1977 I went to the Music Hall, now the Wang Center in Boston to see Bruce.  Today at a yard sale I picked up the 3/22 and 3/23 shows on CD. Really Really good quality. I am in heaven. Down loaded to my IPOD and listening to it in my phone room.

I saw the Beatles Tribute Band Rain there this year. One of those killer venues where there is not a bad seat and the sound is just great,  wonderful acoustics. Hand carved pillars with angels and gargoyles.  A big red velvet curtain..

My lucky day!
Kidphone

Holtzer-Cabot

Quote from: Doug Rose on September 10, 2016, 08:20:09 PM
March 22 1977 I went to the Music Hall, now the Wang Center in Boston to see Bruce.  Today at a yard sale I picked up the 3/22 and 3/23 shows on CD. Really Really good quality. I am in heaven. Down loaded to my IPOD and listening to it in my phone room.

I saw the Beatles Tribute Band Rain there this year. One of those killer venues where there is not a bad seat and the sound is just great,  wonderful acoustics. Hand carved pillars with angels and gargoyles.  A big red velvet curtain..

My lucky day!
The Boss is great! I like any 60's and 70's era music the best!
Western Electric - A unit of the Bell System and main supplier of AT&T since 1882! -15 year old phone collector!

tallguy58

With lyrics like these.......

At night we ride through the mansions of glory in suicide machines
Sprung from cages out on highway nine,
Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin' out over the line

Beyond the Palace Hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard
Girls comb their hair in rearview mirrors
And the boys try to look so hard

.....what's not to like

Say what you will about the Beach Boys, that's one of the best car songs ever.
Cheers........Bill