News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Recent posts

Telephone Component Identification / Re: NE 93-A Test Set
Last post by rdelius - Today at 06:49:03 PM
I think this was an inductive cable locating pick-up
You got a good deal. I do not remember what it sold for but most likely over $100.00
Do not know  . This was Heins telephone ,Sanford NC. I think the restuarant closed and they were removed. There was also a Bell Systems connections sign near downtown and it is also gone
I had no idea this was a working thing. This is SO COOL!!

We don't currently have a phone line or use one in the house. When I picked this up, it was at the end of a yard sale and was being given away for free. I thought it was really cool so I grabbed it.

Let me know if you guys want me to take any more detailed pictures of the inside and I would be happy to post them.

I think we're going to get this hung up on the wall in our den. Definitely love this piece!  :)
Last post by paul-f - Today at 05:52:56 PM
Quote from: tubaman on Today at 11:49:18 AMI did do a search on TCI Library but wasn't aware of these catalogue cards.
Both the NE and WE Card Catalogs are useful for finding products if the model number is known.

NE Card content can be found using the TCI Library's site Google search -- enter, for example, ne 93a test set

https://www.telephonecollectors.info/index.php/search/google-search

Links to the Library pages for the WE and NE card catalogs are available my hovering over "Browse the Library" on the black menu bar.
Quote from: rdelius on Today at 02:13:56 PMWas in Deep River NC   gone now
Are they both gone? Did the company remove them or did some unknown collector take them?
Was in Deep River NC   gone now
Last post by tubaman - Today at 11:49:18 AM
I did do a search on TCI Library but wasn't aware of these catalogue cards.
It explains why the level is needed, and I wonder if the single one on Doug's example is a replacement?
GPO Pay Phones / Re: K6 & other GPO Telephone B...
Last post by FABphones - Today at 11:35:42 AM
Blofield, UK