News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

A late winter

Started by Babybearjs, February 13, 2021, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

Yes, very low humidity the past few weeks. This is the reason we live here! Lately the humidity has started to climb but still very nice.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Key2871

Well then I'm surprised. About 9 years ago we spent 6 weeks on the pan handle in February, and there were several days it was warm but humid.
AC is nice, but xant go from AC to a hot car and wait for cool, then back to hot again too much.
But sounds like the best of both down there.

But I've lived up in these parts my whole life, but as I get younger it gets harder to play in the snow.
KEN

Babybearjs

well, its kind of warming up here, today I actually was able to take my push broom and sweep all the snow off the patio and on to the lawn. if the sun comes oput this afternoon, it will help warm up the concrete...
John

19and41

It was in the 20s last night, it was dry though, thankfully.  Back to 50 today.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Babybearjs

yeah, it was beautiful here today, the sun was out all day... I'm so ready for spring!
John

Key2871

Well it's beginning to look a lot like.. SPRING... Temps in the 40s and looking like a gain in temps my the late weekend.
So the snow will go, and sunshine will be plentiful for a change. I'm so ready..
KEN

Babybearjs

Yup! the cols air finally is subsiding here in the treasure valley. suppose to get into the high 50's by next Sat.
John