News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Bingster is OK and will be back

Started by Dennis Markham, July 16, 2010, 09:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

I contacted "Bingster" a few days ago as his absence from the forum was conspicuous.  I just wanted to let him know we'd been thinking about him and hoped all was well.

He replied that his father has been ill and he's been staying with his parents helping his mother during his father's illness.  He replied in part........

But everything seems fine now, and I should be back home next week.  Let the gang know I've missed them, and I'm sure I'll have a couple thousand posts to go through!

We look forward to Bingster's (Darrin) return when the time is right.

~Dennis

bwanna

thank for the update, dennis. that's what i like about this place....everybody cares. darrin, i hope all turns out ok.
donna

JorgeAmely

Another member MIA is this guy .... fin something .... that used to show some really nice looking phones. I think he used to drive an old Bell truck for a living.

I wonder what is he doing these days ....
Jorge

Doug Rose

finlover....last I heard Greg was in a band and not a lot of time for telephones....Doug
Kidphone

bellsystemproperty

C*NET # 794-5953 (KYLE)

HarrySmith

Not a lot of time for phones :o
Blasphemy ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Greg G.

Quote from: bellsystemproperty on July 16, 2010, 02:35:20 PM
Where did Matt go?

I just checked his Facebook page, he's still around, just hasn't been online much.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

finlover

Quote from: Kidphone on July 16, 2010, 01:34:50 PM
finlover....last I heard Greg was in a band and not a lot of time for telephones....Doug
Hi, Guys,

Yep, I'm still workin' and practicin' all of the night moves.  Sorry I've dropped off the radar for the time being!  I'm still restoring phones for a couple of collectors to keep a little money flowing in, but haven't done any eBay sales lately.  I promise I'll start making more of a contribution once things return to normal.  In the meantime, please feel free to contact me if I can help with anything!

Just for grins, here's a link to some photos of my bass if anyone's interested: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=670349

bwanna

donna

Bill Cahill

Come back home soon, guys, to your famly hoo luvs yer... ;D
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

McHeath

Thanks for finding out about Darrin for us Dennis. 

AET

I'm glad to hear it isn't anything too serious.  Also glad to see you again, Greg.
- Tom

bingster

Geez, you all have been chatty while I've been gone!  I've never seen so many unread posts!
= DARRIN =