News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Is anyone else having this problem ?

Started by Dan/Panther, May 26, 2009, 01:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

It could be any number of causes. I rercently changed my mouse, maybe that's the problem ?
Anyone else make a recent change at about the same time the problem appeared ?
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Dennis Markham

I have gone to the "Simple Machines" forum.  They are the makers of this software.  I have searched and searched on the issue as described here and cannot find anything about the problem.  In the past when I have had "issues" there has been plenty written about various problems.  I wouldn't think that the problem would arise with just some computers.  I use Mozilla as my browser.  I have not been able to duplicate the problem of the "jumping cursor" that a couple of you have written about.  I will continue to look into it.  I've been gone all day and haven't had time to do any research.

Dan/Panther

Dennis;
I wouldn't be overly concerned about it. Maybe it's just Gods way of telling some of us to talk less...
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Greg G.

Quote from: Dennis Markham on May 29, 2009, 04:20:37 PM
I have gone to the "Simple Machines" forum.  They are the makers of this software.  I have searched and searched on the issue as described here and cannot find anything about the problem.  In the past when I have had "issues" there has been plenty written about various problems.  I wouldn't think that the problem would arise with just some computers.  I use Mozilla as my browser.  I have not been able to duplicate the problem of the "jumping cursor" that a couple of you have written about.  I will continue to look into it.  I've been gone all day and haven't had time to do any research.

I can't always duplicate it on IE8 either.  If/when I notice a specific pattern, I'll let you know.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e