News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

SOLD *** FOR SALE ---->Ideal Brenner 20''' Nautical Lantern

Started by Nick in Manitou, October 13, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick in Manitou

This lantern was discussed in the thread at http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=19327.0

We are moving to a much smaller place than we had expected and are downsizing to a dramatic extent!

These lanterns are posted on the internet for sale with prices in the $250 range with some regularity...but as we all know, what people ask and what things sell for are not always closely related.

The only recent sale I see on eBay for one of these resulted in a price of $94.99. (They also had a price for expedited shipping that was $49.39, but I would think that we could get it shipped for less than that, couldn't we?)

So how about I ask $90 (OBO) plus whatever it costs for shipping?  I don't know much about what it would cost to ship, but I can assure you that I would pack it as though it was a fragile telephone!  If you purchase it and have suggestions about how you would want me to ship it, I would follow your instructions.

I won't go through the whole description again here as the condition of the lantern has not changed since I took the photos and described the finish in the thread mentioned above.

Nick

Nick in Manitou

The lantern has been sold.

I will message the moderator to get the title changed to indicate that the item is no longer available.

Thanks,
Nick