JACK:  "...and that's where I come in...   I carry an F1."

HobieSport

PETER:  "Yes, I would like a LEESIOWNS for a MINKY..."

MAN:  "Do you mean a license for a monkey, sir?"

PETER: "Yes, That's what I SAID, you stupid Gopheour!"

HobieSport

ALFRED:  "...Yes, operator, let's see if I can just DIAL M right now..."

HobieSport

ANTHONY:  "I'm sorry, Clarise, but I'm VERY disappointed in these Telemarketers these days, and have decided to do something about it.  I do hope it isn't in BAD TASTE..."

HobieSport

DICK:  "WIRED?  WHAT do you MEAN my office is WIRED?!  WHO the HECK authorized THAT?!
Oh.  Yeah.  Right.  Nevermind..."

McHeath

Holy Freeze Frame Batman!  What a great collection of pictures!  How did you do that?  And you got that scene from it's a Wonderful Life, that has to be one of the best scenes in moviedom, and that old candlestick is the supporting cast member.  The Hepburn pic is fab too, never seen it, she of course is probably talking into the semi-mythical 1949' model 500.  You gotta quit posting stuff like this, it's raising the bar way too high.

HobieSport

Mark Stevens

"Who are you calling a chucklehead?"

BDM

--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

McHeath

BDM

--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Shovelhead

The ring tone comments made earlier brought something to mind,
A few times the sound of a car starter would be dubbed into a TV show or movie.
They would use a Chrysler gear reduction starter of the 60's and 70's, which had a real pronounced "whine". Very distinctive, but out of place  used on a Ford or GM vehicle...............

Sargeguy

Or when you see a Bald Eagle in a movie and they dub in the cry of  a Red Tailed Hawk.  Bald Eagles have a cry that sounds like a gull with a cold.  They do the same thing for vultures too.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

Bill Cahill

I believe it was one episode of Twilight Zone that had two natzis trying to kill an American in the next hotel room.
They were using a phone to frighten him. It was intended that he would pick up the phone, and, it would explode, killing him. It backfired. He discovered it. They went to his room looking for him, and, he called them. The one natzi forgot, and, picked up the phone. It blew up.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."