"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Found - WANTED -- WE Design Line Instruction Brochures

Started by RotoTech99, February 14, 2019, 08:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RotoTech99

Dear Forum:

I am looking for instruction booklets that may have been distributed with WE Design Line telephones that gave general or specific instructions for installing certain Design Line phones; (e.g.: Noteworthy phone,  Sculptura,  Butcher Block phone),  please.

I've found Design Line brochures and historical info,  but I haven't seen any instruction booklets that I assume would've been provided with Design Line sets that would have both set specific instructions and general type instructions.

I know that the lease part of AT&T produced at one time a couple of instruction booklets, one pre-divestiture,  and some post divestiture.

I also recall that in one, the modular plug was referred to as a "pinch plug" because the plug was gripped in a fashion like you were pinching something;  I thought it was rather amusing, but it does make sense.

If any forum member can assist me in locating some of these booklets,  I would appreciate it,  please.  If I come across any,  I'd be glad to pass them on as well.

Thank you,  RotoTech99