News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Flea Market Finds, Princess, Exeter, and ROLODEX.

Started by Snake, February 20, 2012, 01:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

So these are my big finds from Sundays flea market. The first is a Touch Tone Princess, (note the missing lamp socket, I'm using it for my rotary princess I made a thread for.) I found the phone perched atop a pile of construction tools. It's in very good condition, except for a small chip and a little discoloration(which I don't really mind), but other then that I plugged it in and I'm using it. I paid $3 for it.
I also got a Exeter Designer Touch Tone, it's in very good condition, and it works great. One of my favorites seeing as I am the "Reptile Master"  ;)  I paid $3 for it.
I found a rolodex while I was there as well, it looked pretty old and neat, the reason I got it was because it was NIB, never used as far as I can see. I got it for $2.
Let me know what you think!

Dan

Love the rolodex and the alligator is cool. I have two. I can't resist it when I see these at the thrift store for a buck or two. Nice buys!!!
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Snake

Quote from: Dan on February 20, 2012, 08:36:54 PM
Love the rolodex and the alligator is cool. I have two. I can't resist it when I see these at the thrift store for a buck or two. Nice buys!!!

Thanks! I can't resist any phone I see for a buck or two!  :D

jpleshem