News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Aqua Princess on Ebay

Started by LarryInMichigan, November 28, 2019, 10:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryInMichigan

I have too many things here cluttering my house, so I thought that I would offer a beautiful aqua 702B on ebay: ebay link.

Larry

david@london

That's a really good-looking Princess, Larry ....  congrats on a great result with a selling price of $165.00!

LarryInMichigan

Quote from: david@london on December 09, 2019, 11:21:37 AM
That's a really good-looking Princess, Larry ....  congrats on a great result with a selling price of $165.00!

Thank you David.  I did not expect it to go for so much.  The other two items I sold last night went for disappointing amounts.  The Princess is packed and awaiting pickup for its trip to Ohio (not terribly far from here).

Larry

Key2871

You did well, but nice sets like that are fetch good money when the timing is right.. So you hit the mark, congrats.
KEN

Babybearjs

I just got 2 (yes 2!) 2702BM sets yesterday. they had the original bases from the 1960's the rubber mats are almost shot, but still in decent condition. 1 has a 4228 network and the other a 4010. one of the shells was a repaint, from white to lt. Blue... and the other one was original. I had to use one of the handsets on another phone, my 2544... (see other Thread about "Its a Boy!)
John