"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My German phone collection

Started by Project Telephone, October 20, 2016, 06:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Project Telephone

Hey guys,

Show you now my German phone collection, have a few of PBX from Siemens and a lot of Siemens phones.

1. My shelf with a few of phones (above: Siemens Teamset secretary telephone, Siemens hicom ultraset memory, Siemens hicom optiset memory)
                                                    (below: FeTAp 82-2 telephone "alpha", 500DM creme, 500DM black, Hagenuk W49)

2. Siemens Teamset 205 with system telephone

3. Payphone called here (Clubtelephone), Western Electric CM851

4. My main telephone system (HiPath 3350 V9, cordless, ISDN, for all the other phones)

5. Western Electric 302, Western Electric 2500

6. Siemens optipoint advance, Western Electric 565HK

Show here also new phones :)

Greetings Marco

dsk

Nice collection!
Have you got your payphone working?
I have an idea about a 16 kHz tax pulse system used in Germany, Denmark and Norway. Pretty tricky to build.

dsk

Project Telephone

Thanks!

The payphone works without the 16 Khz pulse, i can input the money and then can dial but no money is pay, when you put off the handset comes the complete money back. You can only dial with money, not without money. You find a video from this clubtelephone on my youtube telephone channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZf7MbQ2f5A

You find in my channel many other telephone videos, from Germany but also from US and a few other :)

Jack Ryan

Quote from: Project Telephone on October 20, 2016, 04:15:05 PM
The payphone works without the 16 Khz pulse, i can input the money and then can dial but no money is pay, when you put off the handset comes the complete money back. You can only dial with money, not without money. You find a video from this clubtelephone on my youtube telephone channel:

The call proceeds and the coins are returned because there is no reversal from the exchange. Without it, the call is treated as a free call.

Normally, when a chargeable call is made, there is a reversal when the called party answers. Once that happens, there is a 16kHz collect pulse that takes an initial unit charge. If the call is timed, periodic collect pulses are received. More expensive calls receive collect pulses more often.

If there are no coins when the collect pulse arrives, the call is terminated. Some phones will make a sound and give a short period of grace before the call is terminated.

Regards
Jack

Matilo Telephones

Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

Project Telephone

Quote from: Matilo Telephones on October 25, 2016, 04:53:38 PM
Hey Marco! You here too?  ;D

Ehm yes yes you know i collect US phones, and i need help for my 1A2 project ;)