Grandma!

Started by JohnInWI, October 29, 2014, 06:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnInWI

I saw this on Facebook:

Dan/Panther

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Kenton K

Lol, what a gem. I tip my hat to you good sir!

jsowers

That's very good! It reminds me of what happened two days ago.

I was mowing up leaves in my front yard and found an orphan cell phone near the road, lying face down. I live on a busy country road and I'm evidently one cheeseburger away from McDonald's because I find their wrappers and bags in my yard all the time, thrown from passing cars by people too lazy even to use a trash can.

The cell phone, a smart phone, was dead and the front was smashed but still there. I bet that would never happen with a 500 set.
Jonathan

twocvbloke

Quote from: jsowers on October 30, 2014, 02:45:50 PMThe cell phone, a smart phone, was dead and the front was smashed but still there. I bet that would never happen with a 500 set.

Probably got accidentally tossed out the window along with some mcdullards detritus, they probably thought the weight was the leftover salad... ;D

WEBellSystemChristian

Quote from: twocvbloke on October 30, 2014, 03:05:34 PM
Quote from: jsowers on October 30, 2014, 02:45:50 PMThe cell phone, a smart phone, was dead and the front was smashed but still there. I bet that would never happen with a 500 set.

Probably got accidentally tossed out the window along with some mcdullards detritus, they probably thought the weight was the leftover salad... ;D
In the same sense, a 500 could be mistaken for a leftover brick... ;)
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

twocvbloke

Quote from: WEBellSystemChristian on October 30, 2014, 07:32:23 PMIn the same sense, a 500 could be mistaken for a leftover brick... ;)

I've yet to find a brick that has wires hanging from it with smaller bricks sat on the top... :P