News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WANTED -- Chrome screws for WE 233G middle card bezel

Started by ted88, January 23, 2017, 10:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ted88

Hello all,  I am am new to this forum and I am looking for some help in locating the (4) little screws that hold the middle direction card frame on Western Electric 233G. I believe they may be the same for a lot of payphones. I need them in chrome.  I can find the whole set with frame and card and screws, but would like to find just the screws.  Anyone know where I might can get these? 

Pourme

Welcome to the forum!

You might want to contact this seller. He has helped me with odds and ends for my pay phone. I don't know him personally but he has a lot of pay phone parts.

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

jsowers

Seller atca is Jim Engle from Kentucky and I second what Benny says about him having all sorts of things. I've bought parts from him in the past too. It's worth asking him. From Terry's eBay handles list...

atca   a***a   1517   3-Jun-12   Jim   Engle   USA, Kentucky   jimrayxx@aol.com   2-Aug-98                                                
Jonathan

poplar1

"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

ted88

Thanks for the help..  I have bought items from Jim also. Great to deal with. I'll check with him.... :)  Thanks again