News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Brinybay

Started by Kenny C, November 20, 2010, 06:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Markham

Hope it was a good one, Greg.  Best Wishes!

Dennis

Doug Rose

Happy belated birthday Greg.  At my age, birthdays are nothing to celebrate....but it still beats the alternative....Doug
Kidphone

Dan/Panther

Happy Birthday Greg. Ditto Doug.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Greg G.

Thanks all for the birthday wishes!  I keep messing with the birthday option then forget about it.  Anita and I went to the Museum Of History And Industry (aka MOHAI) in Seattle then to a restaurant nearer home for lunch.  This was our first visit to MOHAI, it will take more than one trip to see everything.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

Quote from: Brinybay on November 24, 2017, 01:12:57 AM
I keep messing with the birthday option then forget about it.

There's a Birthday Option?!!
Can birthdays be completely turned off?
No more aging???
Where do I click?

Sounds like you had a good day.

Terry

dsk

As it is just now the option to be older is not to prefer. The scientist are working on the case!

dsk

Greg G.

Funny thing was I was sure that they would have a vintage telephone exhibit, but when I asked about them, they referred me to some sort of cellular phone exhibit.  Cellular phones are now museum pieces?!  Didn't even bother with it.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

Quote from: dsk on November 24, 2017, 01:26:32 PM
As it is just now the option to be older is not to prefer. The scientist are working on the case!

dsk

An amazing country like Norway will be the one to solve the problem so don't hold out on us Dag. Be sure to share with your phone collecting friends!

Terry

Greg G.

Quote from: AE_Collector on November 24, 2017, 11:08:47 AM
There's a Birthday Option?!!
Can birthdays be completely turned off?
No more aging???
Where do I click?

Sounds like you had a good day.

Terry

The only "click" I know of is the birth date on your profile.  You can turn it on or off.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

I know, just being silly here...I hit 60 this year and while 59 would have been better to "hold" at, I would settle for 60 as next best.

Terry

Greg G.

Quote from: AE_Collector on November 25, 2017, 11:10:33 PM
I know, just being silly here...I hit 60 this year and while 59 would have been better to "hold" at, I would settle for 60 as next best.

Terry

Until I met my wife, I was just ignoring my bd's.  I tried to continue to ignore them after I met her, but she wouldn't let me.   
- Mike Row
e