News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Pink WE 5302 on eBay

Started by Vern P, February 19, 2012, 01:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vern P

Take a look at this Pink WE 5302 on eBay.  #220955334890  Sure wish I had the funds to go after this one, as I collect my odd stuff in Pink.

Vern P

Jester

That one looks very nice.  The seller seems very knowledgable & has the TCI/ ATCA logos displayed on his page.  Anyone here know him personally?
Stephen

AE_Collector

Steve S****field so you don't have to go look his handle up. I don't know him personally though.

Terry

Dan

Anxious to see what this goes for...I was lucky to get one a while ago that looked like an ordinary 500 on ebay

"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Doug Rose

Quote from: AE_collector on February 19, 2012, 02:49:58 PM
Steve S****field so you don't have to go look his handle up. I don't know him personally though.

Terry
Steve is a good guy and in both clubs. This was his email to the TCI.....Doug

I have a Pink WE 5302 in excellent shape for sale on EBAY.  It is item number
220955334890 .

Thanks,

Steve Stansfield
ATCA 4287 & TCI

Kidphone

Vern P

Yes this is Steve S. he lives 40 mile from me here in UT. I have seen and held, OK, and drooled over this very find telephone.

Yes he knows his stuff very well. Steve worked for Mich. Bell, for many years, in the 302 time frame.

Wish I had the fund to go after this, but I am not going to sell my WE #10 C/S to do it.

Vern P

AE_Collector

I recall one of these on ebaY several years ago now but can't begin to recall what it went for.

It always amazes me that they could be bothered to fool around with making 5302's in colors when they were just trying to keep their investment in use for a few more years. I would have thought that they would have concentrated on colors in the new 500 series and just put these refurbs out in black.

Has anyone put together a list of known colors that 5302's have been seen in? Paul F likely?

Dan: You really scored getting a pink 5302 for pink 500 price!

Terry

paul-f

Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Dan

Dennis had a picture a while back of a pink, aqua , and white that went in a group auction. I have never seen a clear, red, or green. I think a CLEAR 5302 would be the ultimate find.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Doug Rose

Quote from: Doug Rose on February 19, 2012, 04:11:48 PM
Quote from: AE_collector on February 19, 2012, 02:49:58 PM

Terry
Steve is a good guy and in both clubs. This was his email to the TCI.....Doug

I have a Pink WE 5302 in excellent shape for sale on EBAY.  It is item number
220955334890 .

Thanks,

Steve Stansfield
ATCA 4287 & TCI

Steve is  also a member of our Forum!!!
Kidphone

AE_Collector

Oh so he is...guess I should have known that.

Terry

McHeath

A very nice phone!  Too bad the budget is not there, alas. :'(  Hope he gets a good price for it.  Never seen any of the color 5302s in person. 

AE_Collector

Mr Katz has a new phone and $434.99 less in his bank account.

Terry