News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

I want to attend this guy's school

Started by JorgeAmely, May 30, 2010, 11:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwanna

they all make fun of me cuz i can't stand to see a shower curtain left open. my ma will open the curtain at my house just to irritate me.   ( no one is in the shower at the time  :o) open cupboard doors, rugs askew, stuff left out on kitchen counters.....the list goes on & on.   definition of OCD.

also someone who shines old phones to a blinding brillance.  ;)
donna

HarrySmith

Donna, have you been talking to my wife? Every time she sees me polishing a gong she says "why shine that up, it is inside the phone & nobody will see it". Then she tells me I am nuts!

Harry
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

bwanna

donna

Doug Rose

Quote from: Dennis Markham on May 30, 2010, 11:53:53 PM
Me too, Jorge.  That is the cream of the crop right there.  Fantastic work!
I guess I am on the otherside of the fence on this. There is no doubt that Frank does outstanding work, but this is over the top refurbed. It doesn't even look like a phone that is new out of the box. You use it and you leave finger prints on it. Its a great phone, but to me, it not the way a phone should look. ....Doug
Kidphone

Jim Stettler

Quote from: bwanna on June 02, 2010, 09:08:35 PM
they all make fun of me cuz i can't stand to see a shower curtain left open. my ma will open the curtain at my house just to irritate me.   ( no one is in the shower at the time  :o) open cupboard doors, rugs askew, stuff left out on kitchen counters.....the list goes on & on.   definition of OCD.

also someone who shines old phones to a blinding brillance.  ;)
I like your Mom's attitude, I emulate it when I can. You should tell her.

If your biggest complaint today is the shower curtain, you must live in America.  ;D

The phone shiners are nuts, but I hear some of them are pretty cheap.

JMHO,
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

bwanna

it's not my biggest complaint, just the easiest to address ;D
donna

Dan/Panther

The thing that drive me nuts, is when someone gets something out of the refrigerator, or a cupboard, and doesn't put the stuff back the way they found it.
I have a problem with people that refuse to see a pattern.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson