News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Cuckoo Clocks

Started by Doug Rose, June 06, 2010, 02:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

No phones today as it was in the mid 30s and cooold! Looks like the sellers are dwindling down. Janet did find a beautiful SCHNEIDER CHALET CUCKOO CLOCK 11" WOOD CHOPPER cuckoo clock in amazing condition. Really cool, the dancer dance, the water wheel turns and the wood chopper chops wood. Of course, the cuckoo does her thing as well. Seller said he just cleaned out a house yesterday and wasn't sure if it worked. Works like a champ!! I am now just getting the time correct. It should take about a day. I do like the old clocks as well as the phones. This was a very nice find. Its now on our kitchen wall.....Doug
Kidphone

bingster

Wow.  Cuckoo clocks that are that large and elaborate are worth a tidy sum.  I need to schedule a flea market session with you!
= DARRIN =

Doug Rose

Quote from: bingster on October 24, 2010, 01:16:30 PM
Wow.  Cuckoo clocks that are that large and elaborate are worth a tidy sum.  I need to schedule a flea market session with you!
Darrin...I googled Schneider clocks and couldn't believe what they go for. Janet had always wanted one...Doug
Kidphone

KeithB

Quote from: Kidphone on October 24, 2010, 01:53:27 PM
Darrin...I googled Schneider clocks and couldn't believe what they go for. Janet had always wanted one...Doug

Can somebody please clone Janet and send one of her to all of us here on the forum?  ;D

Doug Rose

Quote from: KeithB on October 24, 2010, 09:06:38 PM
Quote from: Kidphone on October 24, 2010, 01:53:27 PM

Can somebody please clone Janet and send one of her to all of us here on the forum?  ;D
Sorry....she's all mine...Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Nice clock, Doug.  Another great find.