News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Thanks to everyone . . .

Started by TelePlay, February 20, 2012, 10:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TelePlay

. . . who helped me in any and every way that I needed help to get the play I just did up and running with 3 phones. Had a 202 with a 302 subset, a 565 and a trimline working on stage with a newer DTMF in the tech booth. The 202 drew a lot of attention and the quality of the conversation on that set surprised everyone in the cast. I still say dialing a 4 digit on stage is just long enough to make it real and having someone answer a phone in the middle of a ring and having the ring stop as that is done is one of the sweetest effects on stage. Used a TeleTone 4 to run the stage POTS. The show ended yesterday but with all the help I got over the past 4 months, both directly from questions and indirectly reading other comment threads, all turned out well.  :) Thanks again to everyone.

bingster

I didn't contribute anything to the solution, but I'm glad it worked out so well.  It's those little details, that are so often overlooked, that can wind up making a big impact.
= DARRIN =

TelePlay

Quote from: bingster on February 21, 2012, 03:14:59 PM
I didn't contribute anything to the solution, but I'm glad it worked out so well.  It's those little details, that are so often overlooked, that can wind up making a big impact.

I didn't keep a list of every topic and thread I read to build that subset, rewire and attach the 202 and rewire the 565 but I'm sure somewhere over the 4 months it took (I have a day job so I work slow at night) to rework and create that system I read something you wrote. 

And thanks for the reply. It's appreciated as was everyone's help.