Main Menu

First I Stood In Line 2 1/2 Hours

Started by Craig T, November 07, 2009, 09:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

Gee, I wasn't trying to make you feel bad.  ;D

-Bill G

Craig T

Well I am gonna go there later this morning. Today is the big day. Man I hope they send me back with them phones   :)

bellsystemproperty

What happened? Did you get the phones or did they decide the only person worthy of possessing such technology is the garbage man?

deedubya3800

Greg G.

Actually, I have to say that the red trimline is nice.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Craig T

Sorry to say that all I got was a sore hand from knocking on the door. They claimed someone bought the place, but I was never able to get in contact with them  ???

Briny, I should have put a description in there, that trimline is orange  :)

Greg G.

Actually, I have to say the orange trimline is nice. 
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

Quote from: Craig T on September 05, 2010, 11:06:43 PM
Sorry to say that all I got was a sore hand from knocking on the door. They claimed someone bought the place, but I was never able to get in contact with them  ???

Briny, I should have put a description in there, that trimline is orange  :)

I was going to suggest that you show up and offer to take down the wall phones and install modular wall jacks in their place so that they could put up what ever phones they wanted to use. Likely something without a DIAL!

Then I realized that this thread was from last year so what ever happened was ancient history already.

Terry

Greg G.

- Mike Row
e