News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

A 302 in Roseburg, OR

Started by Greg G., February 27, 2010, 05:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

I'm going to be in the Portland area March 5th and 6th, but Roseburg is much farther south, so I had to pass on this one.

http://salem.craigslist.org/clt/1595200074.html ( dead link 02-21-21 )

QuoteBlack rotary phone with cord - $20 (Roseburg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-10, 2:13PM PST
Reply to: sale-uv2n9-1595200074@craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black rotary phone with long cord. Very old. Email with any questions. Cleaning out closets and this has to go! Thank you!

My email to them and response:

QuoteTo: sale-uv2n9-1595200074@craigslist.org
Subject: Black rotary phone with cord - $20 (Roseburg)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:13:59 -0800

Still have this?  Is it metal or plastic?  If plastic, any cracks or chips in the base or handset?  Any rust on the bottom? 

QuoteYes, we still have the phone.  It is plastic and there are no chips or cracks.  There is a very minor amount of paint peel on the dial and the bottom of the phone has a very minor amount of something that looks like rust but I don't think it is.  It is purely on the surface which makes the paint look a little brown but it's pretty insignificant.  Overall the phone isn't perfect but it's pretty darn nice for being so old.
Thank you for your interest.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Jim Stettler

You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.