News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Your help needed

Started by bingster, December 22, 2009, 11:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingster

This has been driving me absolutely nuts for a year.  Some yahoo on craigslist keeps cluttering up my vintage phone search with a mickey mouse phone.  It gets a new listing nearly every day, and apparently they don't get the picture that nobody wants the thing.  Anyway, if you have a spare minute, would you click on a few of these entries, and flag them as "spam/overpost" please?  I do it all the time, but they never go away, probably because I'm the only one who bothers to do it.  I'd like to see what happens if several people do it.  Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/yd5dyub
= DARRIN =

HobieSport

I flagged them all, Bingster. I hope it helps in the good fight against the "Attack of the Killer Mickey Mouse Phones"...
-Matt

Dennis Markham

dsk

HobieSport

Poor Mickey Mouse is getting sniped internationally... ;)
-Matt

contraste

LarryInMichigan

Bingster,

You could just buy the lousy (or is that mousy?) phone from them and be done with it.

jiggerman

I just hammered the crap out of Mickey...it was fun !!

bwanna

i love a good cause....down with mickey ;D
donna

Dan/Panther

Gheez Guys !, My Mom retired from Disneyland, I'd love to help, but wouldn't that be like shooting myself in the foot ??
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Dan/Panther

Bingster;
I think I goofed up. I clicked on each one, and checked the choices, and clicked each as "PEST of Craigslist", But discovered it said BEST of Craigslist..Oh Well no ones perfect... ::)
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

jiggerman

WOW ! I hammered Mickey and went from Newbie to Jr. Member. I guess it was worth it. Jiggerman

HobieSport

Quote from: jiggerman
WOW ! I hammered Mickey and went from Newbie to Jr. Member. I guess it was worth it. Jiggerman

Shoot the pesty mouse; get a promotion. I like it. ;)
-Matt

Phonesrfun

Yeah, but after Hero Member, what do you have to look forward to?

All it took for me was to be yacky.

-Bill
-Bill G

HobieSport

Quote from: Phonesrfun
Yeah, but after Hero Member, what do you have to look forward to?
All it took for me was to be yacky.
-Bill

Yes, and soon you're going to hit the 1,000 posts marker, Bill. I'm doing this yacky little post because my last post was # 666 and I'd like to get over that little number, just to be on the safe side... ;)
-Matt