News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Dan/Panther

Started by bwanna, October 18, 2009, 09:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwanna

happy birthday, dan! hope it is a beautiful day in S CA & all your wishes come true. ;)

think you can blow out ALL those candles :o

-d-
donna

Dennis Markham

Happy Birthday Dan, wishing you many more to come.

Dan/Panther

WOW ! Thanks, a big banner headline.
It's a beautiful day here today. About 75 clear. Suppose to cool down next week.
When you sit and think about it, it amazing how fast you get from invulnerable to the downside of life, way too fast. I also look forward to many more of these.
I hope my Mom is an indication of things to come for me. She's 83, and can run circles around me.
The other day, she forgot a letter she was going to mail, at the post office while she was in town. The walk back to her house from our gate is a round about way and rather far, so she climbed the 5 foot chain link fence twice.
Thanks Again;
Dan

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

McHeath

Not only happy birthday wishes, but also congrads on being the first to reach 2000 posts, which should happen for you today as well.  (you were at 1999 just a moment ago)  Your dedication to our little phone land is enjoyable for us all.

bwanna

well, it IS a banner day for d/p. ;)

dan, your ma sounds like she is really something :)
donna

Dan/Panther

Ladies and gentlemen, and fellow Phone collectors.
I want to say on this monumental occasion of, first my 60th Birthday, and my  reaching 2000 posts.
One, I feel like I'm 40, and second, my typing fingers hurt...I only hunt and peck...
D/P
Thanks agian.

Phonesrfun

-Bill G

Dan/Panther

Bill;
I'm glad you didn't say until I make 2000 posts  :o :o :o :o :o
D/P

Dennis Markham

Dan, that's a lot of posting!  No wonder your fingers hurt.  How many have you made on the other forums?

Dan/Panther

Dennis;
In ARF, in the past 4-1/2 years I've posted 6066, so far. Curt Reed the highest count is 27,003. That I think is for, 6 or 7 years.
D/P

bingster

I must be the slowpoke... I only have a little over 800 posts on ARF.

Hope you had a great day, Dan!
= DARRIN =

Dennis Markham

27,000 in that period of time is a LOT of posts.  They guy's fingers must be tired too!  Two thousand (for you) in just over a year is quite a bit based upon your numbers over 4.5 years with ARF.

Dan/Panther

Dennis;
I feel very comfortable here, on ARF, many times people wait for a wrong word to chew you apart. I feel much more free here to openly voice a theory, or to share, or to just chat.
D/P

Dan

Happy birthday to you Dan. Is your definition of old getter older as you age? I used to think 60 was old....... Now I see Raquel Welch is 69 years old and she still looks great to me.....
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Dan/Panther

Quote from: Dan on October 19, 2009, 08:08:31 PM
Happy birthday to you Dan. Is your definition of old getter older as you age? I used to think 60 was old....... Now I see Raquel Welch is 69 years old and she still looks great to me.....

Seriously, the older I get the less significant the word old becomes. I really thought there was somethimg to that term, but I haven't as of yet experiemnced it. I do admit I can't run like I used to but my mind is STILL IN THE 20'S MODE.

D/P