Author Topic: $35 ATA, PBX & Free Setup.  (Read 4673 times)

dc4code

$35 ATA, PBX & Free Setup.
« on: December 25, 2018, 12:42:23 AM »
If anyone here wants to pay me $35 to cover for shipping and to get me some much-needed coffee, I will send an Asterisk PBX, an ATA that supports pulse dialing/high ring voltage And lastly once you receive the equipment I will give you step-by-step instructions on setting it up and even free remote control support via connecting to your computer to configure stuff.

Using this you will be able to not only Access NPSTN and C*Net but you will also have an Exchange on them as well and can have as many recordings, services, sounds/music, telephones & other equipment setup with it!

(If you want something set up all I have to do once we are done setting stuff up is just open my Terminal and login to your PBX and set things up 24/7/365 100% Free)

The ATA is an HT702
The Asterisk PBX is a Raspberry Pi B (Pulls around 2 Watts! In my area that will only cost around 90 cents a year to run 24/7!)

I will include all the cables including:

3 Ethernet Cables
2 Power adapters
2 RJ-11 Modular Telephone cables

So is anyone interested?

If the price is too high or you have any questions just PM me and I will answer as quickly as possible!

Information about C*Net and NPSTN

https://npstn.us

http://ckts.info

Also Merry Christmas everybody!

I hope you all get really cool gifts from your Family/Friends and meet up with each other and just have an amazing time!

407-569-8597 (WE500 at my workshop desk)
407-920-5527 (Cellular phone)
646-1217 (Main NPSTN Number rings WE500)
229-0001 (Main C*Net Number rings WE500)

Admin@dc4.us is my email address

Best Regards,
Dylan
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:56:19 AM by dylanc4 »

dc4code

Re: $35 ATA, PBX & Free Setup.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 02:05:55 AM »
I can also set it up so you have a vintage dial-tone when you pickup your Reciever on the ATA!

I can also set up your PBX to simulate a vintage switch like a Step-By-Step with all the old tones and background noise!

I even created a script that introduces Crosstalk on Intercept Messages in asterisk!