"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

What type of scissor mount is this?

Started by Russ Kirk, September 07, 2011, 05:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Kirk

Can anyone tell me what type - or manufacturer  - is this scissor mount? it came with the WE candlestick phone when purchased.

No matter how much I tried, it just did not hang right on the wall so I used a white plastic strap at the first junction.

The only marking or stamp on the piece is a "D" inside a triangle on one of the bolts. 

Where some of the black paint has rubbed off, it is copper, with steel/iron under the copper. Magnets stick.

I'm not even sure if it is old or a reproduction.

Thanks in advance....
- Russ Kirk