"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Auction 192: WE 553A two piece wall phone - Ended 11/16/15

Started by TelePlay, November 09, 2015, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargeguy

Quote from: unbeldi on November 09, 2015, 10:03:36 PM
I believe those pics are of a 553A, not a 533A.

PS: auction text confirms that.

It looks like this originally had a dial blank and someone added a 6A dial.  I think it is overvalued at $107.  Prices are all over the place on these but it looks like people are bidding, so I'll go $150.
Greg Sargeant
Providence, RI
TCI /ATCA #4409

tallguy58

$155
Cheers........Bill

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Fabius

Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #192 is HarrySmith who with the 9th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $200.00 to give him his 6th auction contest win. So, a big congratulations go out to HarrySmith for another win in the CRPF Auction Contests and for moving up another rung in the Contest Standings.

In this auction, the winning bid was the last one placed by l***l ( 24 ) about an hour before the auction ended. There were no last second snipes so the phone went home for $202.50. The phone was listed at $0.99 and over 7 days, it attracted 12 bidders placing 33 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 192 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.