News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

CONGRATS TO MCHEATH!!

Started by bwanna, November 01, 2009, 07:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwanna

congratulations, heath on reaching the 2000 mark.  ;D your wit & humor on the forum is very entertaining :)  i have to admit, you have "gotten me" with a couple of your stories.  ;)

thanks for being here.
donna

Dan/Panther

McHeath;
Congratulation on 2000, At least I'm not the only blabbermouth around here. Oh! yes, that includes you also McHeath.
D/P :D :D ;D ;D :o :o :-* :) :) ;)

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Craig T

Dennis Markham

McHeath, I meant to comment on your milepost as well.  Congratulations!

bwanna

looks like you will be next, dennis :)
donna

Dennis Markham

Donna, there was about 5 months where the board "General Discussion" did not appear on my Forum.  So I missed out on all of those conversations.  I didn't know at the time that there was such a board.  It was a case of a check-mark not being checked on the Administrator's side of things.  It will only be a matter of time before I hit 2,000, the Lord willing and the creek don't rise as my father used to say.  You're not doing so bad yourself for the amount of time you've been on the Forum.

McHeath

Gee thanks all, you folks are too kind.  It's been a fun run here on the forum, and a surprising one as well.  Such a good group of people here, I was hesitant at first to do the online forum thing as having seen some pretty ugly stuff out there.  But this has not been like that at all, a good place to hang out, and I hope that I've been a helpful part of that.

Thanks again.

Now, if you are missing any phones here is proof that the long arm of the law caught up with me:

Dan/Panther

Look at those beady eyes, You could spot that crook a mile away...
They should take him out and lynch him right away.
D/P

bwanna

i think they are going to bayonet him :'(
donna

JimH

Okay, I've been doing too much reading and not enough contribution!  Congratulations on hitting the mark....I've got some typing to do!
Jim H.

Dan/Panther

A little photoshop, and the photo looks old.
D/P

foots

Thief? I knowed it 'twas one of them darn Yankees.  ;D  
Congrats on your 2000th post McHeath.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

bwanna

all kidding aside.....if that is possible ::)  tell us a little bit about your civil war re-enactments :)
donna

Dan/Panther

Foots;
Speaking of Yankees..... ;D ;D

BTW, I was born in New York...

Bwanna;
The re-enactments clubs are very popular, and it's not a cheap hobby to be involved with. You can easily put hundreds if not thousands into an all original outfit, with weapopn and all the bells and whistles.

D/P

Dennis Markham

Dan, the cruise ship in the back ground  might give away the time period! :)