News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

I'm Back!!!

Started by Devansphones, February 18, 2012, 12:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devansphones

Hello all! I've been away from the forum for a while, as I have been cleaning out my house for a long time. I'm only 14 so I still live with my Mom and only have a small room of the house to call my own so I've been cleaning to make space for each of my obsessions (Star Wars, Telephones and Horror movie collectibles), so I have room to move without stepping on C-3PO or a WE 2500! So I have finally made some room and am ready to spend more time and money on collecting! See you soon with more phones!

~Devan
~Devan

Vern P

Devan,
Welcome back, I don't spend a lot of time here, but I understand the lack of space for you own stuff.  Growing up I had a very small bed room, and TO MUCH stuff in it. 

Now that I am older, but still not grown up, I built a place for my "stuff", it is a guys place. It is 1,600 sf. and my house is 950 sf.

Vern P

dpaynter1066

Quote from: Vern P on February 18, 2012, 01:14:20 AM
Now that I am older, but still not grown up, I built a place for my "stuff", it is a guys place. It is 1,600 sf. and my house is 950 sf.

Think "BatCave" and you'll have the right idea devan, LOL. everybody needs one!

twocvbloke

Quote from: dpaynter1066 on February 18, 2012, 08:29:22 AMThink "BatCave" and you'll have the right idea devan, LOL. everybody needs one!

I'd have thought it'd be more "ManCave", the bats would just poo on all the nice phones... :D

dpaynter1066

Greg G.

Quote from: Devansphones on February 18, 2012, 12:59:02 AM
... only have a small room of the house to call my own so I've been cleaning to make space for each of my obsessions...
~Devan

Same thing happens when you get married or move in with the gf...
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e