"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Pink 554 on ebay

Started by finlover, September 23, 2010, 03:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finlover

Hi boys and girls,

Sorry to be away for so long!  Thought you might enjoy seeing a phone I just listed to test the ebay waters.  It's nothing too special and the photos aren't my best work, but maybe I'll get a few bites.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190447218165&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

HarrySmith

Welcome Back! That is a really nice looking phone! Good luck ;D
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

KeithB

She's a beauty!!  It must pain you :'( terribly to part with her.

finlover

Thanks, guys!

This one's nice but it's pretty easy to part with because it doesn't have matching dates.  Now if it were a '57 or '58 pink soft plastic with a big hook and a fat cord THAT would pain me terribly!  My starting bid may be too high but I'm determined not to give it away. 

Dennis Markham

Nice phone Greg!  I still hold on to my theory that the 6 weeks before Christmas is when things start to heat up on eBay.  Especially last minute shoppers looking for something nice for the little woman.  Like always, you will do well.

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Doug Rose

Hey Greg...welcome back! Don't be a stranger. Nice phone and it already has a bid....Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Doug, Mr Finlover has the Golden Touch!  We should call him Midas, the man with the golden touch.

Craig T

Another beauty Finlover, your phones are recession proof, don't worry about it!   :)

JorgeAmely

fin:

A nice "Man on the moon" phone. Welcome back. When is your first album available in iTunes?
Jorge

finlover

Quote from: Dennis Markham on September 23, 2010, 08:17:41 PM
Doug, Mr Finlover has the Golden Touch!  We should call him Midas, the man with the golden touch.
You can call me Midas, but only because I'm not gonna pay a lot for this muffler!!

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

finlover

Quote from: JorgeAmely on September 23, 2010, 09:34:15 PM
fin:

A nice "Man on the moon" phone. Welcome back. When is your first album available in iTunes?

Mil gracias, Sr. Jorge!  Believe it or not we haven't even had a gig yet because we're still compiling material, but things are coming along nicely.  We just picked up an awesome steel guitar player--now that's country!

finlover

Quote from: Kidphone on September 23, 2010, 08:04:28 PM
Hey Greg...welcome back! Don't be a stranger. Nice phone and it already has a bid....Doug
Thanks, Doug, I missed you guys! 

finlover

Quote from: Kennyc1955 on September 23, 2010, 10:00:29 PM
8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy58xQuxGQY
Thanks, Kenny--great song from a legendary group!  We'll see at auction's end if I really do have the magic touch.