Main Menu

Estate Sale

Started by wds, September 26, 2017, 07:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wds

Interesting item - not sure what it is.
Dave

HarrySmith

Looks like a calculograph or at least part of one?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

wds

Area code map of Ohio.  I live in the 614 code - what is shown on the map for 614 is now 740, and 614 is pretty much just Franklin County only.  No date on the map.  There are 12 area codes now in Ohio.
Dave

wds

Postage scale.  Date on the back is 1906.
Dave

wds

Kerosene cans.  I'm guessing something is missing on the 2nd can.
Dave

wds

Some pins and other paraphernalia. 

Gold coin?
Dave

Weco355aman

The wood board with the time clock is for use with a WECO #3 or 3cl toll switchboard. If the dimensions are correct I would have interest in it.
If you visit www.stepswitch.us and go to switchboards and test boards you will see my 2 position 3cl toll board with the newer clock, (center of the 2 positions)these were for used for time stamps of toll tickets. 
Phil

wds

The board is approx 19 3/4 x 6 1/4"
Dave

HarrySmith

Quote from: Weco355aman on February 02, 2018, 05:15:19 PM
The wood board with the time clock is for use with a WECO #3 or 3cl toll switchboard. If the dimensions are correct I would have interest in it.
If you visit www.stepswitch.us and go to switchboards and test boards you will see my 2 position 3cl toll board with the newer clock, (center of the 2 positions)these were for used for time stamps of toll tickets. 

It is a calculograph, correct?
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Russ Kirk

Yea, it is a model #33 calculagraph. They were often mounted in a switchboard. Don't see them often with the mount.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

AE_Collector

Here's mine on a Magneto Board.

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on February 02, 2018, 11:24:11 PM
Here's mine on a Magneto Board.

Terry

Thanks Terry,

Your pictures just helped me. I now know what to do with my calculagraph that Dave Hunter gave to me when I was there last summer.
I have this answering service switchboard that has an opening that I didn't know what it was for, I do now.
I also have the tool/key for adjusting the time on the calculagraph. I got that from Jeff Lamb.

wds

Ok, next box.  This one was so heavy I couldn't lift it.  Unpacked it in the garage and carried it in one piece at a time.

First up is a WE 385A box.
Dave

wds

Western Electric KS-20599L4 - any one know what this is?

Wheelock Relay

Weston Electrical Instruments Corp
Dave

wds

No. 54617 - don't see a maker name on it.  Ohm or Volt meter?
Dave