News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Got Lucky on FB - got 3 great WE candlesticks for $90

Started by Doug Rose, August 29, 2020, 10:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I do not have Facebook, but Jan does. One poor picture, but we got three, what looks like WE sticks for $95
Kidphone

Doug Rose

Got home from vacation and dove into the two dial sticks this morning....both work with great cords. I had to add NOS dial cards, retainers and Bakelite mouth pieces but that was it. I didn't have to open either stick.

One has a Hershey kiss perch with the ID on the perch drilled out drilled out and the 2AB dial has an H in a square.

The second stick with the black retainer is stamped 50 on the perch, NO AL, just 50.

Both sticks have remarkable paint and bottom covers. Very lucky on FB, took seller 16 days to complete the transaction....Doug
Kidphone

Western Bell

another grat afind.

the luickiest manin in the oworld at fionding rare phones, finds more in a week than mos tof us do in a lifetime, and is always kicnd enou8cn to let us know how well he does comaperes t6o the res5t of us soemwhate jaealious members lookking for just one great find every 5 years,

and neogver enters anythiungh into the finds of the months - at least thants makes it e3asir5e rfor4 tohe5rs ot wion fineo of the mo9nthy.

anyabody else gort  similar area of great finds like dr?

Confgerats dr on where y9ou live and having a wife wjho is wilingt sto go looking for you.

Doug Rose

Not sure what you are saying, but thanks...... I think.....Doug
Kidphone

Key2871

Yea that's a lot of typos, but im thinking they are happy for you. Fat fingers on a smart phone, or low light using a desk top. Not sure...
KEN

Babybearjs

add some subsets, and you're good to go! unless someone added the mini network to them already.... nice catch!
John

A Smart phone would likely correct a lot of those errors on it's own. I know mine does.
I'm thinking a desktop keyboard and a few afternoon cocktails or his dog was taking dictation.   ;D

I translated it too make it easier to read.

Another great find.

The luckiest man in in the world at finding rare phones, finds more in a week than most of us do in a lifetime, and is always kind enough to let us know how well he does compared to the rest of us somewhat jealous members looking for just one great find every 5 years and never enters anything into the finds of the months - at least that makes it easy for others to win the find of the month. Anybody else got similar area of great finds like Doug Rose?

Congrats Doug Rose on where you live and having a wife who is willing to go looking for you.

Doug Rose

Three for three.....all three are now working sticks...Doug
Kidphone