News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My New Home

Started by c64man, February 10, 2014, 10:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c64man

So after wanting to get out of the flint area for a long time,  I finally had the chance,  and found this little A Frame house for 300 bucks a month.   Its not very big but its all my son and I need

IMG_4229 by slandon110, on Flickr

WesternElectricBen

Not my style, but it could be quite an interesting pad.

Now it is winter, you could go sledding off the roof!

Ben

twocvbloke

Looks like the house has sunk, or the snow's drifted badly, leaving just the roof exposed... ;D

Pretty neat though, you don't see houses like that here in the UK usually... :)

Matilo Telephones

Nice house, nice price too!

What is that bridge like, walkway construction in front of it for?
Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

AE_Collector

The roof is definitely doing its job of shedding the snow! How far from Flint Michigan are you now?

Terry

c64man

Im about a 1.5 hour drive,    My son lives about 20 mins away from here with his mom,  So its definitely going to save me gas from driving all the time up here,  I got my lil sis 5 miles away and my parents 10 miles away. 

The loft is neat,  im going to be putting up a big sheet on the far wall acrossed from the loft and going to install my projector up stairs,   I got some old theatre seats,  so itll be like a movie theatre balcony when im done.    Its gonna be sweet. 

Installing the phones will be a ton of fun too,  I gotta figure out where I want everything.   

The bridge is actually a ramp someone put in here years ago.    I used to pass this place all the time as a kid on the schoolbus and thought it was pretty darn cute.  Never thought id be in it.  But the price was right. 

Just4Phones

WAY cool house.  Best of luck and be sure to post pics of your phone room when its ready :-)