"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, NorthernElectric !!!

Started by Mr. Bones, December 21, 2015, 07:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Bones

Happy 59th Birthday, Cliff!!!

I hope that the weather was good up your way, and your day was filled with many great things!

(It looks like you're currently 15° (F) warmer than here in KS, so, not bad, eh?) ;)

I'm glad you've joined us here on the forum, and hope that you stick around a good, long time. ;D

Best regards!

Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

NorthernElectric

Thanks Bones.

The weather has been crappy all day starting off around freezing with wet snow that changed to rain in the morning.  On the bright side, the rain has melted a lot of the snow we got over the last few days.  But having been born on the winter solstice, I never expect much from the weather on my birthday.  Usually, it's either cold or precipitating, sometimes both.

All in all, it hasn't been a bad day.

Quote from: Mr. Bones on December 21, 2015, 07:39:10 PMIt looks like you're currently 15° (F) warmer than here in KS, so, not bad, eh?

You must be looking at the Toronto weather!   :)  Looking at Wichita on accuweather.com I see 33F and Muskoka (where I am) on Environment Canada I see 35F, so maybe not that much warmer here.

Thanks Harry.
Cliff

tallguy58

Happy Birthday to Northern Electric from Northern Electric country (T.O).

Have a good one Cliff.

Cheers........Bill

NorthernElectric

Thanks Bill.

Just one more to go to the big six-oh.  I'm looking forward to my senior's discount on my favourite coffee to go at McD's.  Come to think of it, I wonder if they card you there.  Maybe I can pass for 60 now.   :D
Cliff

Buzby

Happy Birthday!

They say that 60 is the new 40, so your next birthday means you're going to be younger than you already are.

At least, I think that's the theory.

Have a good one!  :)

NorthernElectric

Cliff

Mr. Bones

Quote from: NorthernElectric on December 21, 2015, 09:34:17 PM
Thanks Bones.

The weather has been crappy all day starting off around freezing with wet snow that changed to rain in the morning.  On the bright side, the rain has melted a lot of the snow we got over the last few days.  But having been born on the winter solstice, I never expect much from the weather on my birthday.  Usually, it's either cold or precipitating, sometimes both.

I understand, having been born in late FEB. Glad you got some melting, at least. Prob about the best we can hope for, this time of year.

All in all, it hasn't been a bad day.

Quote from: Mr. Bones on December 21, 2015, 07:39:10 PMIt looks like you're currently 15° (F) warmer than here in KS, so, not bad, eh?

You must be looking at the Toronto weather!   :)  Looking at Wichita on accuweather.com I see 33F and Muskoka (where I am) on Environment Canada I see 35F, so maybe not that much warmer here.
Yup, guilty. I wasn't sure where you, BFE, or other localities were in Toronto, so I utilized the default that the accursed weather app in accursed Win 10 offered. :o

My apologies, but I was able to labor on for a few hours, under the delusion that at least it was warm where you are!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus