"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Heemaf body repair

Started by foots, June 02, 2009, 01:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYFED

FOOTS-
              I don't always respond quickly: my hobby takes a a back seat to the tax payers. LOL

The tab on the top sits under the white PTT button located in the center of the top of the phone.  No dial tone? HMMMMMMMM. Have you tried playing with the wire placement (making different connections than the ones I show)?

foots

Thanks for clearing up the extra tab thing. I haven't tried hooking up the wires any differently. I had found some instructions on e-bay and your instructions and wired my phone that way and got nothing. I put it on the back burner for the time being but I may open it back up this weekend and try moving some wires around.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

NYFED

FOOTS:
            I have 2 HEEMAFS in my workshop. I'll take a look st them tonight and do some tinkering. Then I'll take some pics and post em for you.

foots

Thanks NYFED, I'd appreciate that. If I am able to get it working, I'd like to replace my handset cord with a straight one. Mine has some damage and since it comes out the rear of the phone it tends to go right in between the cradle ears when the handset is removed.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"