News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Rose Beige 500

Started by Gilas, March 03, 2013, 10:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilas

Well I got this group of 4 phones tonight on Ebay and really just one wanted of them, so the rest I will resale.  I know that the rose will need a cord but at least I have the phone now.  http://tinyurl.com/c5jo7aq

LarryInMichigan

I was watching that auction.  I am glad to see that someone here got it for a good price.  If I were the winner, i would probably ask the seller to toss the Radio Shack phone.  It's worth about $1.

Larry

twocvbloke

Quote from: LarryInMichigan on March 03, 2013, 10:52:55 PMIf I were the winner, i would probably ask the seller to toss the Radio Shack phone.  It's worth about $1.

Larry

I dunno, it may be worthless to a collector, but it's a handy spare for when someone you know needs a phone cos their cheap dollar store or pound shop phone breaks... :D

AE40FAN

Gilas, you have such good luck! 

Gilas

This one I will be keeping AE40FAN.  Gave Dan the gray one so he could complete his collection but think I'll detail this one out and add it to my growing collection.

AE40FAN

Be sure to post after photos!  I'm sure mine will come one day...hopefully with str8 gray cords ;D

Dan

Congrats!!! You are on your way. Good eye catching that diamond in the rough.

Looks like you will have to move the slate wire off the ground to the green to get it to ring.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

WesternElectricBen

I saw that on ebay, had it on my watch list but I wasn't in the mood to buy tons of matching parts.. Though I still should have tried to win for a long time prodject.

GOOD LUCK!

Ben